Add a delicious twist to your lassi by spiking it with cardamom and star anise.
- 1 large mango, peeled, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons sugar (optional depending on sweetness of mango)
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground star anise
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 cups plain milk
- 3 sprigs fresh mint for garnish
Prep:15min › Ready in:15min
- Blend the mango, sugar, chopped mint, star anise, cardamom, lime juice, and milk in a blender on high speed until smooth. Pour into glasses and garnish with fresh mint sprigs to serve.