A traditional Punjabi beverage made with yoghurt. This one is sweet and calls for mango. Serve with fresh mint, if you like. It’s smooth, creamy and absolutely heavenly!
- 4 large ripe mangoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 3 cups natural low fat yogurt
- 125g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 8 mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon cloves, crushed
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 cups chilled water
- Crushed ice to serve
Prep:5min › Ready in:5min
- Place chopped mangoes, yogurt, sugar, mint, cloves and honey into a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Add chilled water until desired texture is achieved.
- Pour into glasses filled with crushed ice. Serve.