This is a great way to use kimchi, simply fried with minced beef and rice. Hint: When you buy already made Kimchi from a Korean market leave the Kimchi in room temperature 1 day for ferment.
- 1 cup of chopped Kimchi (better taste fermented)
- 4 bowls steamed rice
- 230g (.5 pound) minced beef
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil or butter
- 4 eggs
Prep:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Heat a wok on medium-high heat, add the oil (or butter) and cook the beef until brown.
- Add chopped Kimchi and sauté about 10 minutes.
- Serve with fried egg on the top of fried rice.