Festive Pineapple Glazed Ham
An eyecatching main dish for any holiday meal.
1 (10-ounce) jar ham glaze
2 (8-ounce) cans pineapple slices, drained – divided use
6 pounds fully cooked ham
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- Place ham glaze and 2 pineapple slices in blender; cover. Blend until pineapple is crushed.
- Place ham on rack in roasting pan; score top of ham in diamond pattern, making cuts 1/4-inch deep. Brush with 1/4 cup ham glaze mixture.
- Bake, brushing occasionally with 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup ham glaze mixture, for 60 minutes. Remove ham from oven. Arrange remaining pineapple slices on top of ham; secure with wooden picks. Place a cherry half in center of each pineapple slice; secure with wooden pick.
- Bake, brushing occasionally with remaining ham glaze mixture, for 45 to 60 minutes. Remove wooden picks before serving.
Makes 12 servings.