Banana muffins make a healthy snack for children after school. They are so easy to make and freeze well too. So, make these instead of throwing away those brown bananas!
- 190 g all-purpose flour
- 3 g baking powder
- 5 g baking soda
- 3 g salt
- 3 large bananas, mashed
- 150 g white sugar
- 1 egg
- 75 g butter, melted
Prep:10min › Cook:25min › Ready in:35min
- Preheat oven 180 degrees C
- Place 12 paper baking cases in muffin tin.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt; set aside.
- Combine mashed bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter in a large bowl. Fold in flour mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Spoon evenly into baking cases in muffin tin.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until muffins spring back when lightly tapped.