The combination of coffee, chocolate ice cream, chocolate syrup and whipped cream makes this a perfect pick-me-up drink. A very decadent mocha iced coffee.
- 1½ cups (375ml) cold coffee
- 1½ cups chocolate ice cream
- 1/4 cup (60ml) chocolate syrup
- crushed ice
- 1 cup (250ml) whipped cream
Prep:5min › Ready in:5min
- In a blender, combine coffee, ice cream and chocolate syrup. Blend until smooth. Divide among four glasses, pouring over crushed ice. Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and serve.