A glaze featuring balsamic vinegar, garlic, honey, white wine and Dijon mustard makes baked salmon fillets extraordinary.
- 852 g salmon fillets
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 15 ml white wine
- 15 ml honey
- 80 ml balsamic vinegar
- 20 ml Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 g chopped fresh oregano
Prep:10min › Cook:20min › Ready in:30min
- Preheat oven to 200 C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Heat olive oil in a small saucepan over medium heat; add garlic and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Mix in white wine, honey, balsamic vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, for about 3 minutes, or until slightly thickened. Take off the heat and add oregano.
- Arrange salmon fillets skin side down on prepared baking tray. Brush fillets with balsamic glaze.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 14 minutes, or until flesh flakes easily with a fork. Brush fillets with remaining glaze. Use a fish slice to transfer fillets to serving platter, leaving the skin behind on the tray.